Thanks a lot Deboleena for nominating me again and I am really sorry for the delay in posting the same.Due to my previous posts, you may have already known about me as well as Deboleena. But, If you don’t know who she is you are definitely missing out on not reading a great blog. Check her blog @ https://deboleenabiswas.wordpress.com/. 😛 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ <3:P
About The Award
he MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post).. Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
3. Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions.
What is your name?
Where are you from?
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
My first blog post was 6 months ago. A friend of mine had suggested me about WordPress and how I should voice out all my opinions here. The people who are close to me know how talkative I am in real life and some times, it is also dependent entirely on my mood. He suggested this place because he thought its better to make me write and improvise my writing skills then to hear my bickering all the time. :P(Most of my other friends also agreed on this)
What are you most proud of?
I am proud of my ability to make friends and the ability to maintain the friendship for a lifetime.(Atleast most of them) If I like a person, It takes me only a few minutes to communicate the warmth and be friends. Else, I usually tend to move out.
What are your blogging goals?
I am a student of Law. I want to have the power to move people not only through my ability to speak but also to write. I wish to connect with people and know their story and have a forum where people would be interested in hearing what I have to write.
How do you spend your free time?
I meet my school and college friends. I draw(not as good as Deboleena but fairly well :P), read novels and spend time with my childhood friends :* :* :).
I wish to nominate anyone and everyone who happens to read this blog. There is no limitation, feel free to answer these questions and all of you deserve to be nominated. 😛
Don’t shy away just because your name is not provided. Let’s be a part of this fun nomination sprees.:P
Thanks again for nominating me Deboleena 😛
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here).
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.